Friday, March 28, 2008

Me, slim member of the month???

YAY im sooo excitied!!! i went to my PT session on tuesday, and my trainer told me that my slim coach wanted to see me afterwards(even tho id already seen her that day). Soooo i went to see her and she said the owner of the gym wanted me to be slim member of the month :) :) :) :) :) :) i was soooo happy :P they took an updated photo and did measurements again(even tho i only had them done 2 weeks ago) i lost another 12cm in 2 weeks :) :) :) So anyways means im doin the best at the gym, outta everyone doin there weight loss program!! YAY!!! Everyone at the gym has been sooooooo nice! they all make a deal about how well im doin and tell everyone and they all compliment me and congratulate me lots, its an awesome feeling and i think its what i need to keep goin!! cause i dont wanna let them down hehe
SO i went to the gym today, had my trusty HRM on, and this is what i did:
25 mins treadmill, 6km, incline 7
15 mins crosstrainer, level 6
25 mins exercise bike, level 4
Info from my HRM was as follows:
kcal Burnt: 1455, 30% fat
Max heart rate: 181, 93%
Average heart rate:164, 85%
I have been goin to the gym 6 days a week, and loving it!!!! Have been perfect with food but this week the scales seem to not be moving much :( :( oh well it happens, but at least i know its not because i didnt try!!!!
Planning on gettin my hair done next week, cut and coloured, kinda as a reward for my first 10kg loss at the gym, since starting at the gym in early Feb i have lost 11.4kg, so im def feeling good about that!

2 comments:

Cleo said...

holy moly! I wish I could get losses like you are at the gym!

What kinda stuff are you doing? Is it mainly cardio?

I do a lot of body weight exercises and also weights, which is why I think my losses are small. And I don't have the control like you do in your eating!

Well done girl. When do we get some updated pics eh? I wanna see these differences on ya!

Lyn said...

Congrats!! You obviously worked hard to get that! Well done :)