Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

I aint written for awhile, theres been heaps happening but just havnt been in a writing mood :P
Hope everyone has an awesome easter weekend :)
Im not gonna be doin much, staying home. The bloody owner of the house we rent is comin to look at a piece of carpet that needs fixing today!!!!!!!! i mean of all days its a bloody public holiday! really not impressed at all!!!! I honestly dont even see any reason why he even needs to look at it, its easily fixed why not just get a handy man into to fix it!!! Anyways Sean was gonna go away for easter to his dads but i dont really wanna go, i have my assignments to do, and if i go away they will never get done! I dunno if he is still goin or not, have to wait and see.
I sooo wanna go to the gym today, BUT its closed :P so im trying to get the motivation to go for a walk at the beach hehehe but since this arsehole aint comin to around 5 this afternoon that could be a problem :( such a pain in the ares AARRGGGGHHHHH
Anyways weight loss is goin good, ive been really good, been goin to the gym 6 times a week and have been having decent losses, so im pleased with that :) I got my HRM which by the way is awesome!!!! i love it, it really helps push me that lil bit more at the gym, and i know how many cals i burnt etc so its really handy :)
Anyways best be goin to get some of this uni stuff done, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

1 comment:

Cleo said...

goooooooooooooo you!