Monday, March 24, 2008

I made it thru easter :)

Anyways so far in this easter period ive had no choc and no hot cross buns YAY but i got some gorgeous looking choc's, the best thing is they look toooo good to eat hahahaha I got some pics of my easter eggs that i will post later, they are sooo cute :P look way to good to eat!!!
Oh im soo excitied last night i got my first thropy on my HRM YAY the week before i didnt get it cause i got the HRM on wednesday and only started using it wed so didnt have a whole week, but this week i kicked its arse!!! i got 99% YAY its soooo cool!! i thought id be stuffed cause of the gym being closed alot this weekend, but i got on my treadmill for an hour everynight and it really helped!!!!! YAY oh that was until it broke last night i was using it and was about 35 mins in and BAM just stopped, and came up error now i try to use it and it just says error! anyone know what could be wrong with it?????
I had my offical weigh in today, but got weigh in at the gym in the morning cause of today being public holiday! BUT this morning i had lost 2.4kg this week sooo very happy with that!!!!

No comments: