Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

So this week i lost 0.6kg, and i know its a loss but im kinda disappointed!! I mean i didnt do anything wrong, i was perfect with my food and went to the gym 6 days this week. I mean im happy with any loss but i thought since i put in the extra effort this week id get a lil bit more, even 1kg or something, but oh well. See how we go next week i guess. I certainly wont be giving up that easy!!!
I got job interviews tomorrow, 1 is working in banking at ANZ and the other is a foriegn exchange officer at the airport. Both would be really good for me, but im still finishing up uni so im not in any hurry to have a job nor do i really need a job so if i dont get them then thats cool, BUT if i do get them then YAY good for me :P
Didnt go to the gym today, cause it was only open 10 till 1 and being a public holiday i find it always sooo busy!!! So got my PT session tomorrow at 5 and my gym weigh in after that, hopefully i can lose a lil more by then :) OOOh and hopefully tomorrow ill get my Polar F11 :) so cant wait to try it out hehehe
Its so hot here today, I was gonna for a walk at the beach, but think i might wait till a lil later but it will be just as hot then, last night at midnight it was still 30 degrees :( thank god for air con hehehe Okies i better go hang out the washing, in this heat that will be a work out in itself :P

No comments: