Sunday, April 20, 2008

here i am :P

Ok well just wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know im still around hehehe. I been away for nearlly 2 weeks helping my mum pack and move, but am back home now :)
While i was away i was pretty bad foodwise, but better then last time i went away so im at least improving!! Missed the gym sooo much!!! BUT im now back at the gym 6 days and feeling much better already hehe i felt so yuk eating crappy food and not exercising, dunno how i did it before!!!
Still doin bellydancing :) its great fun and actaully a really good work out to! my abs were soooo sore after this week hehehe.
Got my weigh in at the gym on Tuesday for the first time since i went away. Last time i weighed in there i was 122.something am hoping to get a lil loss at least, but i dunno, i checked this morning on my scales and was 123.3 so we will see what happens in the next 2 days hehe!!
Gonna go for a nice beach walk soon :) the gym is closed :( i really hate how the gym closes at 12 on sundays, i think its really stupid :( but i cant complain cause beach walk is always something nice hehehe.
I think tomorrow me and some friends are gonna do some kinda exercise :P havnt decided what yet, was talk of walking at you yangs, never done that before, so we will see what happens there to :P hehehe
Ohhh while i was in canberra i bought some new sunnies :) YAY i bought REAL sunnies! they cost me $389 tho :P my bf only found out today how much they were, dont think he was happy :P hahah oh well, but they are soo sexy, ill post some photos later. They are Prada and i love them :P its really hard for me to find sunnies to suit my face! BUT how is this, we go to harvery norman looking at gettin a new bedroom suite and mattress and my bf found a pair of Gucci sunnies :P nearlly exactly the same as my new Prade ones hahahaha oh well now i have 2 pairs heheh YAY for me :P
Oh i also got my hair done before i went away, its the same colours BUT instead of alot of the bright red foils i got more of the darker colour and got a few bright red chunks, the hair is then layered over the red so the red comes thru the dark colour, i like it :) ill post a photo of that to :P

New Prada Sunnies :)

New Hair

No comments: