Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weigh in

Today i had my weigh in at the gym and i lost 3.4kg YAY!!! soo happy about that, also had my measurements done, and i lost 17.5cm all up, bringing me to around 57cm since all up since feb :) YAY ill update my measurements on here now that they are consisant, and done properly by someone else :)
Im now sooo close to gettin under 120!!!!!!! i been trying for sooooooooo god damn long so i hope i get there soon!!!! BUT im also close to 25kg lost! which is another big one cause i been stuck between 15kg and 22kg lost for like probably a year now!!!! really wanna get to that 25kg mark!!!!!!!!!!
I had my PT session today, having 2 PT's this week, one today and one on friday! Today she made me do chinups :P oh my god i DID chinups!!! like 45 of them or something :) YAY felt sooo good NEVER ever done chinups before!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cleo said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frecks&Specs said...

Hi Mel,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I do follow your blog as well. Good work on the 3kg loss. Which side of melbourne do you live on? The East or West?