Friday, May 9, 2008

Tired!!!!!!!!!!!

Today i went to the gym TWICE YAY gooo me i got up at 7am and headed off to the gym, i got a new programme drawn up and then did my work out i burnt 1579cals Then had to go shopping for my mums mothers days presents! got home and i was stuffed!!! did uni assignments all day, then went back to the gym for my PT session tonight!!! There was a huge stuff up, i had an appointment to get my programme explained to me, but the problem was there wasnt anyone to show me, it was the girls fault who made it cause that was crossed out but she still put me in! So i sat around the gym for 30 mins, then asked my PTer to show me how to do it in my PT but she said nah ill cancel my class after ur PT and show u then! YAY she said i shouldnt have to waste my PT on that, since i pay more for it, and i guess she has a point! She is sooo lovely Anyways burnt another 881 cals in my PT session, so thats 2460cals burnt today!!!!!!!!! YAY no wonder im tired!
Off to Albury tomorrow to see mum for mothers day, taking her out to dinner and drinks saturday night, goin shoppin sat or sunday, shes staying in a nice apartment with us over night, then on sunday if its a nice day we might do a picnic at the botanic gardens if its raining well we will think of something else!!! hehehe

No comments: