Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend

Lovely Autumn Tree Another lovely Autumn Tree Me, Mum and Sean
Me and Sean
Me and Mum
So this weekend i went away up to see my mum for mothers day! me and my bf drove up, and booked a night in a 2bedroom apartment with spa etc. I took her up a tv i had cause hers was broken and got that up and running, then went off shopping! i bought her a nice new pair of shoes, and then we went back to the apartment and all had a few drinks together, before heading out to dinner and cocktails :) YUMMMM then after dinner we met up with some friends and went out for more drinks, was lots of fun!!! Drank way to much tho :( food was good, i didnt have a problem with that, but the alcohol is gonna stuff me up :( all i wanted to do this week was get below 120!!! and wednesday last week i was!!!!!!!!! and i was soo perfect all week, exercised sooooo much and then one lil night of drinking stuffed me up! ill see how i go tomorrow cause i got my weigh in at the gym!!
Sunday we then got up and went and did some more shopping, had a lovely breakfast and then went for a walk thru the botanic gardens :) was a very way to spend mothers day with my mummy :)
I think i might head to the gym early and do a workout before my weigh in at 4pm and then my PT at 5 :) I did my new programme today, was awesome! was soo much harder then my old one and took me much longer, took me 1 1/2 hours and i burnt 2190cals :) was stuffed by the end!!!! but i could really feel it! i think its just what i needed, my old programme was gettin to easy and i was gettin to used to it!!! so if im not under 120 this week, then next week for sure!! NO EXCUSES OK!!!!!

4 comments:

Lyn (Aka Skyryder) said...

Hey Mel,

Just thought I would drop in on you and see how you are doing and you are looking hot sweet. Your hard work at the gym with your PT is really paying off for you. What a different woman you look now from when you started with your weight loss you look great. You should be proud of yourself.

Dont worry about one weekend you need a blow out occassionally and as this was a special occasion then it was worth it and it sounds like you have a plan in place to get back into it when you get home. You go girl!!!!

Take care chick and keep up all that awesome work you are doing.

Luv Lyn :-) xoxo

Frecks&Specs said...

Hi Mel,
How are you going through these winter months. Thanks for your last comment on my blog. I will be moving to Keysborough in 2 or 3 weeks so on the opposite side of Melbourne to you. Suppose that will make me a south-eastie to your westie!
Take care,
Karra

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

You look fantastic!!!!
Your progress photo's are stunning :)

Keep up the great work.

Cheers P
www.slimming4health.com

Shrinking Tardie said...

Mel

Saw your question on the WW forum this morning.

I started serious interval training back in about August of last year when I was still 130 odd kilos. I gradually worked up to the point now where I'm running for almost an hour non stop and I'm still around the 100 kilo mark. I'm now running at over 10 kph too!

Go for it mate - treadmills are great too because they absorb a lot of the impact on your joints.

Nat