Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You Yangs

On Monday some friends and i went for a walk up the You Yangs. OMG i nearlly died walkin up there. SOOOOO many stairs!! BUT once i got up the top sat down for a min i was all full of energy again for the walk all the way back down hehehe :P Was actaully heaps of fun! I had my HRM on the info from it was:
Cals Burnt 2320 cals
Time 1 hour 28 mins
35% fat
Average Heart rate 152, 78%
Max heart rate 186, 96%
So i was very happy about that :) my legs where a bit sore yesterday, then i had my PT session and that made me a bit more sore hehe but im good now i think. Feeling really good hehe. Ill post a few pics i took from up near the top.
Tonight got Bellydancing :) probably will be sore again after that hehehe but oh well its fun! Had homemade pizza for lunch and it was sooooo yummmmmmmmy!!!!
Goin out Thursday night with friends in Geelong, so that should be lots of fun, only problem with that is that i will be drinking. Not good for the weight loss hehehe but oh well gotta live sometimes huh :P

Another View from near the top

Pic of the Eagle made in rocks

Bec hahaha she gonna kill me :P

2 comments:

Cleo said...

go girl! Wow that is an amazing amount of calories to burn! I think you need to do some updated photos real soon ok! You must be looking fantastic :)

great pics!

Cleo said...

start posting more I misss you!